Smaart Di v2 takes the simplified, streamlined two-channel interface from Smaart v7 Di and modernizes it with many of the features and enhancements developed for Rational Acoustics’ flagship multi-channel Smaart v8 program. Smaart Di v2 is most nimble and quickly adaptable measurement environment for Smaart, with all critical configuration and control parameters accessible from a single intuitive UI (user interface). Smaart Di v2 is perfect for quick and precise measurements without the demands of the standard version’s multi-measurement, multi-mode, and multi-window complexity.
Key features in Smaart Di v2 include:
- Improved Data Handling
- Centralized Program Configurator
- Hide/Show Interface Control Bars
- Touchscreen-Friendly User-Configurable command buttons
- Stand-alone Broadband Metering
- Integrated Control for the Smaart I-O
- Smaart-to-Smaart API Remote Control
- Built-in program updater
- Better performance on the latest operating systems
- Improved stability & security
- Native support for high-definition displays
Smaart Di v2 feature limitations include:
- Input monitoring and control for only 2 inputs at a time
- Ability to measure only one Transfer Function at a time
- No separate Impulse Response Mode, and therefore no capability to make advanced acoustic measurements, examine reverb times/structure or calculate specific intelligibilty criteria such as STI, Clarity or T60
For Windows and Mac OS X
Smaart Di v2 runs native under both Mac OS X and Windows from the same unified source code
Minimum Suggested Computer System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 7 or newer (32 & 64 bit)
CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core Intel i5 Processor or faster
RAM: 2 GB or greater
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or better, or 256 MB dedicated video RAM
Display: Min. 1024×600 pixel display
Sound: Audio Hardware with OS compatible ASIO, Wav/WDM drivers.
Operating System: Mac OSX 10.7 (32 + 64 bit) or newer
CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core Intel i5 or faster
RAM: 2 GB or greater
Graphics: Intel HD4000 or better, or 256 MB dedicated video RAM.
Sound Hardware: Audio Hardware with compatible Core Audio device drivers.
Smaart Di v2 New License
The Electronic Delivery version of Smaart Di v2 will send you a license code via e-mail along with all necessary registration and activation instructions as well as links to the online Smaart Di v2 Quick Start Guide and a variety of other helpful support documents.
Each new license of Smaart Di v2 comes with two installation seats so it can be installed on two different machines right off the bat. Additional installations can be purchased and added to your license if you wish to have the same license running on more than two computers. Purchase of additional installations is available directly through our license management site once you have registered your license.
NOTE: Once a Smaart license has been registered to a license management account at my.rationalacoustics.com and activated on any computer, it is non-returnable and non-refundable. We encourage you to take advantage of the free 30-day demo for all Smaart software products prior to purchase, to ensure it meets your requirements.