SC-1 ACOUSTICAL CALIBRATOR KIT (c/w 1/2″ and 1/4″ adaptors plus case)
The SC-1 sound calibrator is a single-frequency dual-amplitude, self-contained field calibrator used to quickly and precisely verify microphones’ accuracy and sensitivity.
The unit generates a 1kHz reference tone at 94 and 110 dB SPL. The SC-1 consists of an amplitude-switchable stable frequency oscillator, a transducer, and a microphone coupler. The coupler accepts a large variety of microphones.
- Frequency 1kHz +- 0.2%
- SPL 110dB – 94dB switchable
- Accuracy +- 0.5dB at 20 Grad Celsius and 1013 mbar
- ambient temperature range 0 – 45 Grad Celsius
- Temperature drift < 0.02dB per Grad Celsius
- Temperature drift frequency: < 0.05Hz per Grad Celsius
- Storage temperature range -25 – 55 Grad Celsius (without battery)
- humidity five bis 95% relative
- Power supply 9V battery or accumulator
- Housing Aluminium, PVC
- Dimensions Dia. 40mm, Length 132mm
- weight (without battery) 164g