- Sound-power and sound-field analysis
- Industrial Acoustics
- Room acoustics analysis
- Sound reinforcement
- Real-time analyzers
The EMX-7150 is a 1/4″ microphone made from stainless steel. Using state-of-the-art water-tight Neutrik*2 connectors, it has a very accurate frequency response combined with the capability to measure high sound pressure levels up to 145dBspl. It is a low impedance measurement microphone that can be operated from 12-52 V Phantom Power which is available on most professional microphone preamplifiers and professional computer interfaces. Its mechanically robust design suits harsh environments, such as open-air sound reinforcement measurements. Its class 1* frequency response makes it predestined for Room acoustics analysis, including recording studios and home theaters. It can usually be used without the included free-field calibration data file for compensation. In this case, the individual calibration data proves its superb performance. The EMX-7150 should not be plugged or unplugged into a mixer console or PA system unless the input channel is muted. The volume should be turned off if the system does not have a muting option. This avoids loud popping noise that can cause damage to speakers and affect your hearing. Our super protection windshield SWS -7 is recommended for open-air use when limited amounts of spraying water and trickling water impact the microphone.
- Frequency range 10Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity 6mV/Pa typ.
- Matching tolerance ±0,5dB linearity, 1mV microphone sensitivity @94dBspl
- Dynamic range ~30 >140dBspl
- 3% distortion limits 145dBspl type.
- Calibration chart and calibration data files included on CD
- IEC 61672 class 1 frequency response
- Dimensions: acoustic port dia. 1/4″ (7mm); Microphone body 0.75″ (19mm); Overall length 6″ (152mm)
- Weight 0.3oz (75 grams)